Thursday, August 8, 2013

Posted my application for study...eeek!

I had already got over the rush of excitement about the possibility of studying next year. (Transpersonal Art Therapy Advanced Diploma).
I had filled out all the paper work and questionnaire and the VET forms. I placed it neatly into an A4 envelope with address and stamps. Then I lost confidence and couldn't bring myself to post the damn thing! What if, what if, what if?
I felt incredible anxiety about the commitment. After listing the things I was worrying about, none of them were really good enough excuses not to post it. So off to the local Balingup Post Office we went, in the pouring rain and I posted it!
Now Ive got to wait and see if I have a place. Shoulda, coulda, woulda done this as a teenager but it didn't happen that way so it is now or never!

No comments:

Post a Comment