Sunday, December 9, 2012

Some Days Are Manic...and I create them!

Do you ever have a list of things you want to do and a list of things you have to do and even things you've already done?
Do you have a 'to do' list on your computer and your mobile phone.
Also a handwritten list on the kitchen bench and another on your office desk, plus scribbled notes on bits of paper all over the place, like next to the bed and in the car and on the fridge!

Is it just me? It's madness!

Lets see, this morning I was up at 6am. I have ...
weeded and watered the garden
Cleaned all the dust of the garden furniture
Practiced Silent Night on my Baritone Uke
Cleaned out more of my wardrobe
Done my "Morning Pages" of continuous writing
Put the towels in the wash
Done my Phyisio - stretching exercises for my back
Quick shower
Had breakfast and a cup of tea
Put a post on my blog (I told myself I wasn't going to sit at this computer today)
...and look, I've just made another list on my blog...I think I need help!

Now it is 9-30 am and I haven't even looked at any of my lists yet but I think the towels are ready to hang on the line and I must mop that kitchen floor while I have the energy!


No comments:

Post a Comment