Friday, October 19, 2012

A More Expressive Sense of Wholeness & Joy!

I'm entering every art award I can get my hands on this side of Australia and pleased that one of my works was sold last week. I'm having trouble keeping up with myself picking up unsold art, delivering new art and everything else that goes on in between. My head is in a spin, but when I make a sale it makes it all worthwhile!

'Weathered' by JPfeiffer 2012          Sold 



I'm also investigating how to get a new blog up and running, specifically for my art and studio work, including how to give viewers the ability to buy my artwork online. One blog that I came across  'Loving the Smell of Wet Paint by artist Lottie Anderson. I don't know where to start to get a similar design with 'Blogger', so if anyone can help, let me know. It looks pretty advanced to me.
Lottie's blog address is http://ilovethesmellofwetpaint.blogspot.com.au/ 

 I am now fully trained to Lead InterPlay and have the public liability insurance organised so I am itching to teach a few more classes before the end of the year.  Though I am lining up the venues I don't actually have any participants yet! So I'm spreading the word.

I came across this vision of InterPlay as articulated in our Constitution,  

"To explore and celebrate the wisdom and creativity of the body, so that individuals, groups and communities might find a more expressive sense of wholeness and joy". 




No comments:

Post a Comment