Monday, July 2, 2012

Flying back to Perth

At last, I am an Accredited International InterPlay Leader and I can facilitate my own classes or co-lead. I just have to pay my annual membership fee and public liability insurance and then I am all set to go. You readers will be a wonderful support to me if you can book in for this workshop. Starts 10 to 1pm, Sat 11th August at 16 Aberdeen St Perth for inaugural Perth InterPlay class for beginners, Cost only $35. I will be assisting Rod Pattendon from Sydney and I encourage, actually I beg you, to at least come and experience what it means to get creative by putting some play, movement and voice back into your life in a supportive, completely non-judgmental and encouraging environment. Wow! I think I have finally managed to put into words exactly what InterPlay is for me and why I have been doing it for the last six years and why I want to share it with others where ever I can.
Let me say it again:
"to get creative by putting some play, movement and voice back into your life in a supportive, completely non-judgmental and encouraging environment."

For more information about this Playgroup in Perth email janetpfeiffer@mac.com
Or go to our webpage Interplayaus.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment